Yellow Grid Anti-static (ESD) Tape Description:
Yellow Grid Anti-static (ESD) Tape is a type of tape that is designed to protect electronic components and devices from electrostatic discharge (ESD/Antistatic Level: 10^6-10^9). ESD can damage electronic components and cause malfunctions, so it is important to take measures to prevent it. It is commonly known as ESD tape, ESD adhesive tape, Anti static tape, Antistatic tape, ESD grid tape, Grid ESD tape, Conductive grid tape, which is a registered trademark of teflon. We are professional Anti-static(ESD) tape manufacturer, who can offer the OEM & ODM service to each customer.
Anti-static ESD tape is made with a special material that has a low surface resistance, which means it can effectively dissipate electrostatic charges. The tape is also clear, so it can be used for applications where visibility is important, such as when labeling or marking electronic components.
ESD tape is commonly used in manufacturing and assembly processes where electrostatic discharge can be a problem. It can be used to secure and protect sensitive components during transport or storage, as well as to provide a static-free work surface. Additionally, it can be used to mark static-free zones or to indicate when a component has been properly grounded.
Yellow Grid Anti-static (ESD) Tape Application:
- Shielding: Conductive grid tape can be used to create an electromagnetic shield around sensitive electronics and devices. The tape can be applied to the surface of a device or inside a device to block or reduce the electromagnetic interference (EMI) that can cause disruptions or damage to electronics.
- Grounding: Conductive grid tape can be used to create a grounding path for electronic devices. The tape can be connected to the ground source and to the device to provide a low-resistance path for electrical current.
- Circuit board repair: Conductive grid tape can be used to repair damaged circuit board traces or to create new traces. The conductive grid pattern on the tape can be cut to the desired length and shape and then applied to the circuit board with adhesive.
- Heating elements: Conductive grid tape can be used as a heating element in certain applications. The tape can be applied to a surface and connected to a power source to generate heat.
- Static control: Conductive grid tape can be used to control static electricity in certain applications. The tape can be applied to surfaces or devices to create a conductive path for static electricity to discharge.
Yellow Grid Anti-static (ESD) Tape Model List:
|Product Number||Total Thickness||Adhesion to Steel||Anti-static Level|
|XH-3860GRID-ESD||60 microns||8 N/25mm||10^6-10^9|
Yellow Grid Anti-static (ESD) Tape Actual Show Video:
Why Choose Us:
– Firstly, we are a professional manufacturer, with 16 years of adhesive tape production experience, has a huge advantage in price and quality.
– Secondly, we have a large number of customers and fast transportation channels to ensure the timeliness of customers receiving goods.
– Finally, we can provide quality assurance services for each customer, if there is a quality problem, free return.
– The Most important thing is that we always focus on becoming the world’s top adhesive tape manufacturer, the quality of our products is perfectly equal to that of 3M/Tesa brands.